Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.:
- Other Names:
- EINECS No.:
- Place of Origin:
Rubber Auxiliary Agents
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Initial Melting Point,℃≥:
- Loss on Drying,%≤:
- Residue on 63μm Sieve,%≤:
- Residue on 150μm Sieve,%≤:
- Oil Content%:
- Density at 20℃(kg/m3):
- Bulk Density(kg/m3):
MB(MBI) C7H6N2S Antioxidant Properties: White powder. No smell but taste biller. Soluble in alcohol, acetone, ethyl acetate, slightly soluble in petroleum ether, CH2CI2, insoluble in CCI4, benzene and water. Good stabilization storage ability. As second anti-degradant without poison. Chemical Name: 2-Mercapto benzimidazole
Molecular Formula: C7H6N2S
Molecular Weight: 150.19
CAS NO.: 583-39-1
EINECS No.: 2209-502-6
|Initial Melting Point℃≥||290.0||290.0|
|Loss on Drying%≤||0.40||0.40|
|Residue on 63μm Sieve,%≤||0.50||0.50|
|Residue on 150μm Sieve,%≤||0.10||0.10|
|Density at 20℃(kg/m³)||1420||1420|
Packing & Delivery
Package: 25kg plastic woven bag, paper with plastic film bag,kraft paper bag.Storage: The product should be stored in the dry and cooling place with good ventilation, avoiding exposure of the packaged product to direct sunlight. Since the date of production, the storage period is 24 months.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.