Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.:
- Other Names:
- EINECS No.:
- Place of Origin:
Vulcanization Accelerator, Vulcanization Accelerator
Rubber Auxiliary Agents
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Initial Melting Point℃≥:
- Final Melting Point℃≤:
- Loss on Drying%≤:
- Residue on 63μm Sieve,%≤:
- Zinc Content,%:
- Residue on 150μm Sieve,%≤:
- Oil Content,%:
- Density at 20℃(kg/m3):
Rubber ZBEC(ZBDC) C30H28N2S4Zn Vulcanization Accelerator
|Initial Melting Point℃≥||180.0||178.0|
|Final Melting Point℃≤||190.0||190.0|
|Loss on Drying%≤||0.40||0.40|
|Residue on 63μm Sieve,%≤||0.50||0.50|
|Residue on 150μm Sieve,%≤||0.10||0.10|
|Density at 20℃(kg/m³)||1420||1420|
Product Application Safe-processing secondary accelerator. It can be used as primary in latex. High resistance to hydrolysis, low solubility in rubbers. Fast at higher vulcanization temperatures. It has longest anti-scorching capability in the dithiocarbamates. Recognized to have low nitrosamine potential Used in sheeting, extrusions and latex. Used in NR, IIR, SBR and EPDM.
Packing & Delivery
Packaging Details: Polypropylene knitted bags lined with polyethylene bags. Net weight 25kg per bag.The product could be ultrafine powder based on customer accurate requirement.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.